Tuesday, February 18, 2014

ѼA Piece of the Red MärchenѼ

We will start accepting reservations for the accompanying series to BABY's Disney Snow White collectionA Piece of the Red Märchen, on February 28th (FRI)!  The Disney collaboration items are licensed for sale in Japan only; the San Francisco store cannot accept reservation orders.  We CAN order the items listed here.

"Someday my prince will come
Someday I'll find my love
And how thrilling that moment will be
When the prince of my dreams come to me"

"He'll whisper, 'I love you'
And steal a kiss or two
Though he's far away, I'll find my love some day
Someday when my dreams come true"

"Some Day My Prince Will Come". Morey Churchill for Snow White.




Click here or read after the jump for more details.

B38OH997 A Piece of the Red Märchen Bonnet - $128 + tax





B38CF002 A Piece of the Red Märchen Cuffs - $48 + tax





B38AC066 A Piece of the Red Märchen Ring - $48 + tax


We look forward to accepting your reservations!