Wednesday, May 17, 2017

⚓。・゚゚☆彡Starry Sky Lantern and the Treasure Island in my Dreams☆彡・゚゚・。⚓

We will begin accepting online reservations for the new A/P series, Starry Sky Lantern and the Treasure Island in my Dreams , on May 24th (WED)!

In-store reservations will start on May 19th (FRI).
Once our allotments are filled, we can only place orders based on online availability.

Thank you for understanding.

"...these gentlemen having asked me to write down the whole particulars about Treasure Island, from the beginning to the end, keeping nothing back but the bearings of the island, and that only because there is still treasure not yet lifted, I take up my pen in the year of grace 17-"

- Robert Louis Stevenson, Treasure Island



Iris
Khaki
Navy
Black

 Click here, or read after the jump for more details.
We look forward to accepting your reservations!